- Operator: Maersk
- Country: Denmark
- Production start: 1997
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Harald Field comprises a combined wellhead and processing platform, Harald A, and an accommodation platform, Harald B. The unprocessed condensate and the processed gas are transported to Tyra East. Treated production water is discharged into the sea.
- Stolt Offshore: Harald Installation
- Subsea 7: Harald valve station
- 1980 - Lulu discovered
- 1983 - West Lulu discovered
- 1997 - First production
- The Harald Field consists of two accumulations, Harald East (Lulu) and Harald West (West Lulu), which contain gas mainly.
- The Harald East structure is an anticline induced through salt tectonics. The gas zone is up to 75 m thick.
- The Harald West structure is a tilted Jurassic fault block. The sandstone reservoir is of Middle Jurassic age, and is 100 m thick.