- Operator: Talisman
- Country: UK
- Location: UKCS Block 30/12b in the Central North Sea
- Production start: 2002
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Halley field was developed with an extended reach well drilled from the Fulmar platform, which is located some five kilometres to the southwest of the field.
- Oil and gas is being processed on Fulmar, with oil being exported via the Phillips operated Norpipe Crude Oil Pipeline to Teesside and gas being exported to St. Fergus via the Shell operated SEGAL pipeline.
- 2001 - Development approval granted
- 2002 - First oil production
- UK Oil and Gas Fields by Approval Date
- Talisman Announces First Oil From Halley Field in the North Sea