- Operator: Maersk
- Country: Denmark
- Production start: 1999
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Halfdan Field comprises two production complexes, Halfdan A and Halfdan B, as well as an unmanned wellhead platform, Halfdan CA.
- Halfdan A consists of a combined processing and wellhead platform, HDA, an accommodation platform, HDB, and a gas flare stack, HDC. The platforms are interconnected by combined foot and pipe bridges.
- The gas produced at Halfdan A is transported to Tyra West through a 24” pipeline.
- The oil produced is conveyed to Gorm through a 14” pipeline.
- Halfdan B consists of a wellhead platform, HBA, a riser platform, HBB, an accommodation platform, HBC, and a processing platform, HBD.
- The platforms are interconnected by combined foot and pipe bridges. The gas is conveyed through a 16” pipeline, which is connected to a 24" pipeline leading to Tyra West.
- The oil is transported through a 14" pipeline to the riser at Halfdan A, from where it is transported to Gorm through the 14" pipeline connecting Halfdan with Gorm.
- Tecon: Detailed structural design of the HBC Topside (3000t lifting weight) and HCA Deck (600t lifting weight)
- Northeast Phase III Development Detail Design
- Halfdan HBB, HBC & HCA platforms
- Heerema Marine Contractors: Halfdan Phase IV - HBD Platform
- Jurong: Platform
- Shenzhen Chiwan Sembawang Engineering: HBD Jacket & Piles
- Rosetti Marino: Northeast Phase III Development - Engineering, Procurement, Construction, On-shore, Commissioning, Load-out, Sea Fastening
- 1968 - Halfdan Oil And Gas Field discovered
- 1999 - First oil produced
- 2006 - Saipem awarded Northeast Phase III Design contract
- 2008 - Phase IV contracts awarded
- The Halfdan Field comprises the Halfdan, Sif and Igor areas and contains a continuous hydrocarbon accumulation. The southwestern part of the field primarily contains oil in Maastrichtian layers, while the area towards the north and east primarily contains gas in Danian layers.
- The accumulation is contained in a limited part of the chalk formation, which constituted a structural trap in earlier geological times. The structure gradually disintegrated, and the oil began migrating away from the area due to later movements in the subsoil. However, the oil and gas deposits have migrated a short distance only due to the low permeability of the reservoir.
- Denmark, Producing Fields
- Tecon Platform References
- Rosetti Marino Platform References
- International Protective Coatings Europe Fixed Platform Refe
- Shenzhen Chiwan Sembawang Engineering Platform References
- Saipem Europe Fixed Offshore Production Facilities Project R
- Saipem Fixed Offshore Production Facilities Engineering Refe
- FoundOcean Subsea References
- KBR Awarded Engineering Contract for SMOE Maersk MOG Halfdan Phase IV Project