- Ownership: Sinopec
- Website: http://english.sinopec.com/
- List of Sinopec Refineries
- Location: Huangpu District, Guangzhou City, the centre of the Pearl River Delta, China
- Capacity: 13.2 million tons/annum & 264,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- Guangzhou Company mainly consists of refining and ethylene production units with 13.2 million tons / year of crude oil comprehensive processing capacity and 210,000 tons / year of ethylene production capacity. There are 50 major petrochemical production units, a 209,000kw captive thermal power plant and a 300,000 ton grade crude oil jetty in Huizhou Daya Bay as well as some supporting storage & transportation and product delivery facilities.
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Coking Unit - 1.4 million tons / annum
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Guangzhou Company is the first domestic company to process 100 % imported crude oil.
- Gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, naphtha, heavy oil, solvent oil, LPG, road asphalt, petroleum coke, sulphur
- Guangzhou refinery will add a diesel hydrotreating facility by the end of 2011 to make fuel of a quality similar to Euro IV standard. The unit will have 2 million tons per year capacity.
- 2010 - Coking unit is commissioned
- Sinopec Guangzhou adds diesel unit for cleaner fuel
- Foster Wheeler to Supply Circulating Fluidized-Bed Boilers to SINOPEC in the People's Republic of China