- Wiki Page:
- Capacity: million tons/annum & bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Project Stage:
- Expected Completion: 201X
- Budget: $266 Million
- Project Type: Relocation and expansion of an existing idle refinery
- Project Summary:
- The original site is to be converted to a 550,000 barrel storage and retail distribution center.
- Move existing Refinery Equipment from Longview and commission for start up in New London.
- Existing equipment will be upgraded with new wireless valves, controls and software
- When the refinery is operating, the site will increase the throughput to 30,000 barrels
- Main Contractors
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- 2006 - Gregg County Refinery purchased the dormant refinery