- Source: Emerson
- Destination: St. Clair
- Ownership: Transcanada
- Website: http://www.transcanada.com/
- Length: 3,404 kilometres (2,115 miles)
- Capacity: 2.2 billion cubic feet per day
- Status: Operating
- Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partnership transports over 2.2 billion cubic feet of pipeline quality natural gas per day through 2,115 miles of dual, high-pressure pipelines.
- It extends from the Minnesota-Manitoba border at Emerson to the Michigan-Ontario border at St. Clair.
- It is supplied by the Transcanada Canadian Mainline Gas Pipeline and interconnects with the ANR Pipeline Company in Wisconsin
- Interconnection with the Dawn Natural Gas Hub
- 1967 - Great Lakes pipeline begins operations
- 1996 - St Clair Looping & Security Loop Project Phase I completed
- 1998 - System Wide Expansion & Security Loop Project Phase II completed
- 2000 - Security Loop Project Phase III completed