- Ownership: Woodside
- Website: http://www.woodside.com.au/
- Location: Grassy Point, BC
- Capacity: 20 million tons/annum
- Status: Planned
- The Grassy Point LNG facility (the Project) is planned to be constructed and operated in two distinct phases. Phase 1 of the Project involves the construction of LNG trains, with an LNG capacity of between 6 and 15 Mtpa of LNG, supporting infrastructure including jetties and a materials offloading facility, power generation, water supply, sanitary waste treatment, access roads and workforce accommodation.
- Phase 2 is expected to involve the installation of additional LNG Trains and associated supporting infrastructure at the site up to the nominal 20 Mtpa LNG. The capacity of each train is expected to be between 3 and 6.5 Mtpa.
- Storage capacity:
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- Commissioning is expected in 201X
Suppliers / Customers
- 2015 - NEB approves LNG export licence]