- Operator: Woodside
- Country: Australia
- Location: Production Licence Area WA-5-L, North West Shelf (NWS) of Western
- Production start: 1995
- Type: Gas And Condensate
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Goodwyn A platform is connected to the condensate-rich Goodwyn gas field located 23km south west of the North Rankin A platform and about 135 km north-west of Karratha.
- The platform stands over 291 metres tall in a water depth of 131 metres and combines drilling, production, re-injection, utilities and accommodation facilities.
- The 55,000 tonne production facility’s jacket is secured to the seabed by 36 piles which allow the structure to support its operating load and withstand cyclone conditions.
- Goodwyn A is designed for up to 30 production wells, including five re-injection wells, and has a daily production capacity of up to 36,000 tonnes of gas and 11,000 tonnes of condensate.
- Gas is sent to the Karratha Gas Plant
- McDermott: Goodwyn 'A' Jacket, Procurement and construction
- Hyundai Heavy Industries: Process Platform, Modules & Flare Tower
- 1972 - Goodwyn A Gas And Condensate Field discovered
- 1995 - Production started