The Company’s main oil-processing asset, the Omsk Oil Refinery, is one of the most advanced high-tech oil refineries in Russia and ranks among the largest refineries in the world. Apart from the Omsk Oil Refinery, JSC Gazprom Neft’ has participatory holdings in SlavNeft’ refineries such as YaroslavNeft’eorgsitez, Yaroslavl Oil Refinery and Mozyr Oil Refinery in Belarus; it also holds a stake in the Moscow Oil Refinery.
In 2009 Gazpromneft acquired 51% of NIS of Serbia, giving it a share in the two refineries there.
- Astrakhan Refinery, 66,000 bpd
- Moscow Refinery, (Gazprom Neft/Central Fuel Company), 213,000 bpd
- Omsk Refinery, 380,000 bpd
- Ryazan Refinery, (TNK-BP), 253,000 bpd
- Nizhnevartovsk Refinery, (TNK-BP), 25,100 bpd
- Saratov Refinery, (TNK-BP), 108,000 bpd
- LINOS Refinery, (TNK-BP), 320,000 bpd