- Source: Garden Banks
- Destination: South Marsh Island Block 76
- Ownership: Enbridge
- Website: http://www.enbridge.com/
- Length: kilometres (50 miles)
- Capacity: One billion cubic feet of gas per day.
- Status: Operating
- The 30-inch diameter Garden Banks pipeline has a capacity of 1 billion cubic feet per day, and transports production originating from the Auger platform in Garden Banks Block 426, the Enchilada platform in Garden Banks Block 128, the Baldpate platform in Garden Banks Block 260, the platform in South Marsh Island (SMI192) and the Magnolia Platform in Garden Banks 783.
- It supplies the ANR Pipeline Company & Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line TRANSCO
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- Auger Oil And Gas Field, Baldpate Oil And Gas Field, Enchilada Oil And Gas Field & Magnolia Oil And Gas Field
- 1997 - Pipeline operations began
- 2005 - Enbridge acquired a further 20%