- Ownership: Petrochina/CNPC
- Website: http://www.petrochina.com.cn/Ptr/
- Location: Fushun, Liaoning Province
- Capacity: 9.4 million tons/annum & 186,600 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- A large complex refinery and integrated petrochemical plant
- Naphtha Desulphurisation
- catalytic cracking
- delayed coking
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Most of the crude oil processed at Fushun Petrochemical is sourced from the Company's own production in the Daqing oil region and the Liaohe oil region, respectively. Crude oil supplied to Fushun Petrochemical is transported from the Daqing oil region and the Liaohe oil region by pipelines.
- gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and lubricants
- The Fushun Refinery Project was completed in 2012
- Fushun Petrochemical has a long operating history and has undergone many major upgrades over the years.
- 2001 - Molecular Sieve Dewaxing Unit commissioned
- 2006 - A major expansion programme was launched. The new complex comprises thirteen large-scale main installations, including an 8-million-ton atmospheric vacuum unit and an 800,000-ton ethylene producing unit.
- 2011 - More than 30 people were hurt following an explosion at PetroChina Co.’s Fushun refining complex in northwestern Liaoning province
- Petrochina Prospectus
- CNPC Webpage
- More than 30 people were hurt following an explosion at PetroChina Co.’s Fushun refining complex in northwestern Liaoning province
- Saipem Naphtha Treating Units
- Luoyang Petrochemical Engineering Corporation References
- PetroChina Fushun Petrochemical Breaks Gound for Large-scale Oil Refining and Ethylene Production Project