- Source: Fulmar Oil and Gas Field
- Destination: St Fergus Gas Processing Plants
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- The Fulmar Gas Line is a natural gas pipeline, which transports natural gas from the Central North Sea to St Fergus, Scotland.
- Originally, the pipeline carried natural gas from Fulmar and Clyde fields.
- Later also other fields in the Central North Sea, such as Kittiwake, Cook Oil And Gas Field, Gannet, [Nelson Oil And Gas Field | Nelson], Anasuria, Curlew, Teal and Triton were connected to the pipeline.