- Ownership: Total
- Website: http://www.total.com/en
- Location: St Fergus, Scotland
- It is a 3-train process plant that is now known as the Frigg UK Terminal.
- Gas is transported to the plant by the Frigg UK Gas Pipeline System and from the Vesterled Gas Pipeline which brings gas from the Norwegian sector
- The Shetland Island Regional Gas Export Pipeline System (SIRGE) will permit the tie-in of West of Shetland gas into FUKA.
- The SIRGE pipeline runs from the Shetland Gas Plant (SGP) at Sullom Voe on Shetland to a sub-sea tie-in on the FUKA Pipeline at the MCP01 bypass valves.
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- It processes gas from the Alwyn Area (Alwyn North, Forvie, Grant, Jura, Nuggets, Islay, Dunbar and Ellon), Bruce, Rhum, Keith, Buzzard, the Flotta Catchment Area, Ross and Captain.
- 1977 - Phase I of the plant was commissioned
- 1978 - Phase II was completed