- Ownership: Shell
- Website: http://www.shell.com/
- List of Shell Refineries
- Location: Fredericia, Denmark
- Capacity: 3.4 million tons/annum & 68,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- hydrodesulphurisation unit
- Thermal Cracker
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- At Shell’s refinery in Fredericia, the oil company refines Danish North Sea oil, sent via a 20-inch oil pipeline from the GORM field some 200 km out in the North Sea.
- liquefied petroleum gas, jet fuel, fuel oil, gasoline, diesel, kerosene and furnace oil
- Just over half of finished petroleum products shipped by Shell through the port, while the rest is run by road tankers to Maharashtra and most of Jutland.
- The refinery is extremely efficient and sells waste heat to local households.
- Shell refinery in Fredericia, was established in 1966.