Number of posts: 39
rss icon RSS: New threads | New posts
Order by:
Last post date
Thread starting date
Create a new thread
page 1 of 212next »
Thread name Started Posts Recent post
Hello Sir/Ma Like to Introduce myself! I'm Robert Glen , from U.S.A and i work as Financial Consultant for my clients..Am direct mandate to an Active, Reliable and Capable provider of bank instruments,such as fresh cut BG, SBLC, MTN and LC which are specifically for lease/purchase, our Bank instruments can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum , Telecommunication, Construction of dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Right now we currently have options for lease/purchase and we can deliver instruments strictly with our terms and procedure only. Robert Glen Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com Skype: robertg.finance@gmail.com BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
by: robertgfinance robertgfinance
08 Oct 2018 21:50
2 by Utpal ChowdhuryUtpal Chowdhury
19 Oct 2018 13:06 Jump!
Sir, We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service. Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you. For further details contact us with the below information.... Thank you. Agapito Gomez Martinez Contact: martigapito.broker@gmail.com Skype ID: martigapito.broker
by: Agapito GomezAgapito Gomez
12 Apr 2014 07:23
2 by Jamesolsen TerrazasJamesolsen Terrazas
04 Oct 2018 18:26 Jump!
by: BoskovicBoskovic
02 Oct 2018 09:20
We re broker firm,we have direct Provider of BG/SBLC specifically for Lease/purchase,The provider is tested and trusted. We have been dealing with the company for paste 12 years. Agent/Lessee should contact us Contact :Robert Glen Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com Skype: robertg.finance@gmail.com BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
by: robertgfinance robertgfinance
02 Jun 2018 14:25
by: Michael FortuneMichael Fortune
01 Apr 2018 23:13
Finance on Agriculture, Real Estates, Petroleum Import, Constructions of Buildings/Roads/Bridges and Sugar/Salts Imports searching
by: grouneshgrounesh
27 Jul 2016 17:26
bg/sblc
by: Lee YoungshikLee Youngshik
23 Mar 2016 15:20
by: mustapha12mustapha12
19 Jan 2016 12:23
2 by bernard buttybernard butty
20 Jan 2016 03:26 Jump!
BG/SBLC,MTN Available For Lease For Further Details Contact Me Via E mail: broker.mariscal@gmail.com or Skype : broker.mariscal
by: Antonio MariscalAntonio Mariscal
30 Dec 2015 00:42
BG/SBLC,MTN Available For Lease For Further Details Contact Me Via E mail: broker.mariscal@gmail.com or Skype : broker.mariscal
21 Dec 2015 12:59
18 Dec 2015 16:42
07 Dec 2015 15:54
by: Bernard CoreyBernard Corey
04 Dec 2015 21:13
01 Dec 2015 21:14
27 Nov 2015 20:55
23 Nov 2015 19:37
20 Nov 2015 16:26
16 Nov 2015 13:30
11 Nov 2015 18:36
04 Nov 2015 16:39
2 by bernard buttybernard butty
07 Nov 2015 22:04 Jump!
page 1 of 212next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License