rss icon RSS: New threads | New posts
Unconventional
Order by:
Last post date
Thread starting date
Create a new thread
page 3 of 3« previous123
Thread name Started Posts Recent post
BG/SBLC,MTN Available For Lease For Further Details Contact Me Via E mail: broker.mutairi@gmail.com or Skype : broker.mutairi
by: Almutairi AbdulrazaqAlmutairi Abdulrazaq
28 Sep 2015 17:31
BG/SBLC,MTN Available For Lease For Further Details Contact Me Via E mail: broker.mutairi@gmail.com or Skype : broker.mutairi
21 Sep 2015 20:34
11 Sep 2015 19:27
07 Sep 2015 15:15
02 Sep 2015 19:03
20 Jul 2015 21:03
by: ramesh s iyerramesh s iyer
01 Jul 2015 22:45
by: Maxie SavielMaxie Saviel
14 Jan 2015 11:24
Am a direct mandate to the provider of bank instrument, I work as financial consultant for my clients. Am a direct Mandate to the provider of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC , MTN and LC which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects and right now we have an option for lease ,we can deliver strictly with our working procedure and terms only. Skype ID: raddiasblcleasing appavdoreddiarfinance@gmail.com Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved
by: AppavdooAppavdoo
26 May 2014 12:18
by: abarrelfullabarrelfull
15 Feb 2011 15:02
U.S. energy giant Exxon said it planned to invest hundreds of millions of euros in Germany to tap what are estimated to be vast quantities of natural gas reserves, in an interview to be published Monday.
25 Jan 2011 07:00
On July 9th 2010, Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA performed first in Poland large-scale fracturing operation in the Markowola-1 well (located within the Pionki-Kazimierz license) with the aim of proving unconventional gas reserves (tight gas). If the fracturing process delivers positive results, development work designed to prepare the formation for production will shortly be undertaken. If tight gas is found in the reservoir, production could be launched in three to four years. Unconventional gas plays occur in shale rocks (shale gas), low-permeability sandstones and carbonates (tight gas), as well as coal beds (coal-bed methane). Tight gas appears to be the predominant variety of unconventional gas, e.g. in the US tight gas accounts for more than 20% of total recoverable gas reserves. The technology currently relied on to produce unconventional gas involves drilling of a vertical well, followed by drilling of a horizontal well, which is then stimulated by fracturing: a m
12 Aug 2010 13:42
page 3 of 3« previous123
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License