- Name: Fluminense FPSO
- Field: Bijupira Salema Oil And Gas Field
- Country: Brazil
- Ownership: Modec
- Website: http://www.modec.com/
- Field Operated By: Shell
- Capacity: 81.000 bpd
- Year of Completion: 2003
- Measuring 363m x 61m x 29m, the 356,400 dwt FPSO Fluminense has a production capacity of 81,000 barrels of oil per day and a storage capacity of 1.2 million barrels of oil.
- Jurong Shipyard: FPSO Conversion
- The conversion of this Ultra Large Crude Carrier (ULCC), Ex-Sahara to the present FPSO Fluminense involved significant steel renewal and strengthening, extensive coating and cathodic protection, the installation of process skids, helideck, metering system, flare tower, deck cranes and upgrading of the accommodation.
- The completed FPSO is also fitted with the world’s largest external turret mooring system weighing 1300 tonnes.
- Aker: Pusnes Offloading System
- Sofec: External Turret
- In operation
- 2003 - Fluminense FPSO delivered to MODEC
- 2016 - Contract extension signed between Shell and Modec
- Aker FPSO Pusnes Offloading Systems
- Sofec FPSO References
- Fiberbond Offshore Platform References
- International Protective Coatings FPSO References
- SembCorp Marine's Subsidary Jurong Shipyard Achieves Construction Completion of FPSO Fluminense on Schedule
- Contract Extension for FPSO Fluminense Offshore Brazil