- Ownership: Liquefied Natural Gas Limited
- Website: http://www.lnglimited.com.au/
- Location: Gladstone Port,
- Capacity: 1.5 million tons/annum (First Train), 3 Million after second train
- Status: Planned
- A mid-scale (3.0 million tonne per annum) liquefied natural gas plant at Fisherman's Landing in the Port of Gladstone. The Project's estimated development cost for the Phase 1 LNG Facility is US$500 million.
- Storage capacity:
- Constructor: Will likely be a CNPC affiliate
- Licensor: The terminal will use LNG LTD’s OSMR® process technology.
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- The project is at the planning stage
Suppliers / Customers
- Suppliers: The terminal was to be supplied by the Surat Gladstone Gas Pipeline, which would deliver coal seam gas (CSG) from the Surat Basin near Dalby in south-eastern Queensland. The gas is produced by Arrow Energy, however, arrow was acquired in 2010, and the project is now without a gas supplier.
- Customers: CNPC has an option on all 3 million tons
- 2010 - Project stalled after the take over of Arrow energy
- 2011 - CNPC subsidiary, HQCEC takes a stake in the project
- 2012 - EPC Services and Open Book Contract Signed with HQC
- 2012 - Gladstone Ports Corporation Limited gave a further six months option on the lease
- 2012 - The Australian Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) sanctioned Petrochina's acquisition of upstream assets
- 2014 - Gas sales agreement signed with Tristar
- The project should not be confused with the larger Gladstone LNG Terminal which is being built in the same area.
- Project Webpage, LNG Ltd
- Surat Gladstone Gas Pipeline, Arrow
- LNG Limited Placement and Strategic Partner Term Sheet Signed with HQCEC
- EPC Services and Open Book Contract Signed
- Gladstone Fisherman's Landing LNG Project Update
- Gladstone Fisherman’s Landing LNG Project Gas Supply Progress
- LNGL Extends Gladstone Lease, Signs MOI to Progress Gas