- Operator: Centrica
- Country: Netherlands
- Location: North Sea
- Production start: 2009
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The F3-FA field is located in the north of the Dutch sector, about 240 kilometres north of Den Helder in a water depth of 40 metres.
- Centrica developed the field, which was initially discovered in the early 1970s.
- The platform has a total height of 133 metres of which the legs are 75 meters long and weigh 1,200t each. The topsides have a weight of 4,000 tonnes and are 50 metres wide, 30 metres long and 30 metres in height. The total weight of the platform is 8,800 tonnes.
- Gas is transported on the Netra Nogat Pipeline System
- Heerema: construction and installation of the F3-FA mobile production platform
- KWsubsea: 10" Gas Pipeline (23km) OOS verification
- 1971 - The F3 FA Gas Field was discovered
- 2008 - Venture Production acquired a major stake
- 2009 - Centrica acquired Venture and became operatot
- 2011 - Heerema completed the construction and installation of the F3-FA mobile production platform
- 2011 - First gas produced
- Platforms Netherlands Continental Shelf
- KWsubsea Upheaval Buckling And Out Of Straightness Analysis
- VENTURE PRODUCTION plc - Dutch and UK Gas Asset Acquisitions
- Heerema Fabrication Group succesfully completed largest gas platform of its kind