- ExxonMobil Pipeline Company transports over 2.7 million barrels per day of crude oil, refined products, liquefied petroleum gases, natural gas liquids and chemical feedstocks through 8,000 miles of operated pipeline.
- In addition to pipelines, ExxonMobil Pipeline Company operates 23 distribution terminals in the US which distribute gasoline, diesel fuel, heating oil, aviation fuel, kerosene and other refined products. ExxonMobil Pipeline Company also operates three salt dome storage facilities.
Pipelines in The USA
- Pegasus Crude Oil Pipeline
- Plantation Oil Products Pipeline
- Silvertip Crude Oil Pipeline
- Trans Alaska Pipeline System
- Yellowstone Oil Products Pipeline