- Source: Karsto, Norway
- Destination: Dornum, Germany
- Ownership: Gassco
- Website: https://www.gassco.no/
- Length: 658 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- The Europipe II pipeline is 658 kilometres long and has a diameter of 42 inches.
- It transports gas from the Karsto Gas Processing Plant, north of Stavanger to the receiving facilities at Dornum in northern Germany.
- Gas was initially supplied from Troll and the Sleipner
- Saipem: Pipelay, Trenching and Tie-in
- 1996 - Sales contract signed
- 1999 - Europipe II Gas Pipeline operations began