- Ownership: Exxon
- Website: http://www.exxonmobil.com/
- List of Exxon Mobil Refineries
- Location: Port Dickson, Malaysia
- Capacity: 4.4 million tons/annum & 88,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- A simple medium sized refinery
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- motor gasoline, diesel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), jet fuel, kerosene and low sulfur waxy residue.
- 1963 - Esso Port Dickson Refinery comes onstream
- 1980 - Tapis Blend Crude Oil introduced at Port Dickson Refinery.
- 1990 - Commissioned second reformer at Port Dickson Refinery for higher mogas production and to meet lead phasedown.
- 1995 - Installed new crude distillation unit at Port Dickson Refinery to refine 75 thousand barrels of oil per day
- 1998 - Enhanced Port Dickson Refinery atmospheric pipestill tower for higher crude rate up to 88 thousand barrels of oil per day
- 2011 - San Miguel Corporation announced the purchase of Exxonmobil's Malaysian downstream operations
- 2012 - Acquisition by Petron completed
- JGC Refinery References
- SMC buys EXXON Mobil’s downstream oil business in Malaysia
- Acquisition of down-stream oil business of Exxon Mobil in Malaysia