- Operator: Talisman
- Country: UK
- Location: UK/Norway median line
- Production start: 2007
- Partners: Talisman (25.2%), Dana (20.8%), First Oil (14.0%),Roc Oil (12.0%.), Statoil (11.8%), Altinex (4.4%), DNO (2.0% and Faroe (1.9%).
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Enoch is an early Eocene reservoir at ~ 6,800 feet and lies in a water depth of ~397 feet.
- Production at the field started in May of 2007.
- The field, located on the UK/Norway median line produces via a single sub-sea well tied back to Marathon’s [Brae Complex Oil And Gas Fields Brae A platform].
- From Brae, its oil is transported via the Forties Pipeline System to the Cruden Bay terminal facilities.
- Gas is transported via the Scottish Area Gas Evacuation (SAGE) Pipeline to the Sage St Fergus Gas Processing Terminal
- KWSubsea: Pipeline laying
- 2005 - Development approval granted
- 2005 - Endeavour acquired a stake from Petro-Canada
- 2005 - Talisman acquires Paladin, getting a stake the field
- 2007 - First oil produced
- 2015 - Endeavour announces it is looking for a buyer
- UK Oil and Gas Fields by Approval Date
- KWSubsea Subsea References
- Endeavour Acquires Interest in UK Development
- Talisman to Acquire Paladin Resources Plc for Pounds Sterling 1,218 Million 'C$2,521 Million'
- Endeavour Announces First Production From Enoch Development
- Endeavour Announces Launch of Marketing Process for North Sea Assets