- Eni’s refining system has total refinery capacity (balanced with conversion capacity) of approximately 37.8 mmtonnes (equal to 757 kbbl/d) and a conversion index of 61%.
- Eni's refining system in Italy is composed of five wholly owned refineries and a 50% interest in the Milazzo refinery in Sicily. It is also a shareholder in a number of other refineries in Europe.
- Gela Refinery
- Leghorn Livorno Refinery
- Milazzo Refinery, (ENI/KNPC)
- Porto Marghera Venice Refinery
- Sannazzaro de Burgondi Refinery
- Taranto Refinery