- Source: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Destination: Superior, Wisconsin, USA
- Ownership: Enbridge
- Website: http://www.enbridge.com/
- Length: 1,031 mile (1,660 kilometres)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- Line 3 is a 1,031 mile (1,660 kilometres), 34-inch diameter pipeline that has been in operation since 1968.
- It is one of six crude oil pipelines that make up the Enbridge mainline system.
- 2014 - Enbridge announces $7 Billion replacement project
- Enbridge to Undertake $7 Billion Mainline Replacement Program
- Enbridge Finalizes $7.5 Billion Mainline Replacement Program Cost Estimate; Issues CDN$400 Million of Common Equity