- Ownership: Enbridge
- Website: http://www.enbridge.com/
- Length: kilometres (467 miles)
- Capacity: 317,600 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- Line 14 is a 24-inch, pipeline with capacity of 317,600 barrels per day, installed in 1998.
- It predominantly transports light crude oil to Chicago area refineries, including Joliet Refinery, Lemont Refinery and Whiting Refinery
- It is part of the Partnership's Lakehead Oil Pipeline System and owned by Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership, a subsidiary of the Partnership.
- In operation
- 1998 - Pipeline operations began
- 2012 - Crude leaked from the pipeline in Wisconsin
- Crude Oil Release Contained on Enbridge Energy Partners' Line 14
- Enbridge Energy Partners Restarts Line 14