- Source: Chippawa Channel
- Destination: Syracuse, New York
- Website: http://www.natfuel.com/
- Length: kilometres (249 miles)
- Capacity: 750 MMcf per day + 350 MMcf/day
- Status: Operating
- The Empire Pipeline begins at an interconnection with the Transcanada Canadian Mainline Gas Pipeline at the border between the United States and Canada in the Chippawa Channel of the Niagara River.
- The pipeline continues eastward for 157 miles - past Buffalo and Rochester, New York, and ending northwest of Syracuse, New York.
- In addition, Empire Pipeline has an additional route that starts its east/west line at a point near Rochester, NY and continues 92-miles south to a point of interconnection in Jackson, PA.
- The Tioga County Extension extended the Empire Connector to producer gathering systems located in Jackson, PA
- 1993 - Empire Pipeline started operations
- 2008 - The 77-mile Empire Connector Pipeline was placed into service
- 2011 - Tioga County Extension Project completed