- Ownership: Altenesol
- Website: http://www.altenesol.com
- Location: “El Departamento de Cordoba” Colombia
- Capacity: million tons/annum
- Status: Planned
- Also known as Nataly 1 LNG
- Located in “El Departamento de Cordoba” Colombia, this project encompasses the development of a 180,000 GPD LNG plant to supply the region of the Uraba Antioqueno and other regions of the Atlantic coast of Colombia which are away from the pipeline infrastructure.
- The LNG will be sold to the distributors who will sell it to the end users from a centralized regasification location. The distributors will purchase the LNG X-Plant and a third party LNG transportation company will deliver it to the regasification station.
- Storage capacity:
- Constructor: AMCS Corporation
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- Commissioning is expected in 201X
Suppliers / Customers
- Suppliers: Shona Energy Company
- 2012 - Shona Energy Company Signs Letter of Intent to Supply Natural Gas to Altenesol
- 2015 - AMCS Corporation signs Contract to Build LNG Plant
- Shona Energy Company, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Supply Natural Gas to Altenesol LNG Colombia, S.A.S.
- Altenesol LLC and AMCS Corporation Finalizes Contract to Build LNG Plant in Colombia