- Ownership: (Lion Oil) Delek
- Location: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA
- Capacity: 4.0 million tons/annum & 80,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- A small refinery
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Vacuum Distillation
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Sour Crude
- Currently, the El Dorado refinery processes a crude slate consisting of local Arkansas crudes, West Texas crudes and domestic offshore crudes.
- With a local gathering system of nearly 1,000 miles of pipeline, LOTT delivers domestic crudes to the refinery from southern Arkansas and northern Louisiana mostly from the prolific Smackover field near El Dorado, Arkansas
- Crude also comes from the North Line Crude Oil Pipeline
- The refinery has processed a combination of crude oils, including foreign high-sulfur crude from the Saudi Arabian Oil Company, domestic offshore crudes from the Gulf of Mexico, and local onshore domestic crudes.
- Additional diverse crude oils are obtained through the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port (LOOP) and related salt dome storage.
- The Caddo Crude Oil Pipeline is going to provide another source of crude when completed
- Ultra-low sulfur gasoline and diesel fuels, propanes, solvents and asphalt products.
- 1922 - Refinery commissioned
- 1985 - Lion oil purchases the refinery
- 2003 - Lion oil settles court case with EPA
- 2011 - Delek US Holding bought the majority share in the refinery
- 2014 - Expansion and replacement of FCC reactor completed
- Delek US Holdings to Increase Investment in Lion Oil Company
- Delek US Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
- Delek US Holdings Completes Acquisition of Majority Equity Interest in Lion Oil Company
- U.S. Announces Clean Air Agreement with Lion Oil -- Petroleum Refiner To Significantly Reduce Harmful Air Emissions
- El Dorado Refinery Expansion Project Completed