- Source: Eliat Port, Red Sea
- Destination: Ashkelon Port, Mediterranean
- Ownership: Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Co. Ltd. (EAPC)
- Website: http://www.eapc.co.il/
- Length: 254 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The crude oil pipeline system consists of 3 separate pipelines:
- A 42", 254-km long line links the Red Sea Port of Eilat with the Mediterranean Port of Ashkelon.
- Two other lines feed the Oil Refineries in Haifa and Ashdod.
- The company operates two oil ports and two oil terminals with a total storage capacity of 3.6 million cubic meters for crude oil and oil products.
- In operation
- 1968 - The company "Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company Ltd." (EAPC) was established
- 1973 - Storage capacity was expanded, in Eilat to 1,100,000 cu.m. and in Ashkelon to 1,300,000 cu.m. Another Booster Station was built in Yotvata. An 18" pipeline was laid from Ashkelon to the Ashdod refinery.
- 2003 - The Reverse Flow Project was completed. EAPC has the ability to pump crude oil in both directions