- Location: Acadia Parish, Louisiana
- Ownership: Spectra Energy Partners
- Website: http://www.spectraenergy.com/
- Status: Operating
- Located near Evangeline in Acadia Parish, Louisiana, this salt cavern storage facility provides natural gas producers, shippers, and end users with approximately 28 Bcf of working capacity. Egan offers the flexibility of ten interconnections with eight major pipelines to reach a variety of markets.
Related Gas Pipelines
- ANR Pipeline Company
- Columbia Gulf Transmission Gas Pipeline
- Tennessee Gas Pipeline
- Texas Gas Transmission Pipeline
- Texas Eastern Transmission Gas Pipeline
- Trunkline Gas Company Pipeline
- 1996 - FERC authorized Egan Hub to provide open-access jurisdictional natural gas storage and hub services at market-based rates and to expand its existing salt dome storage facilities.