- Operator: Total
- Country: UK
- Location: Block 206/4a, Atlantic, West of Shetland
- Partners: Total - 80%, DONG - (20%).
- Production start: 2017 (Expected)
- Type: Gas and Condensate
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Edradour discovery is located in Block 206/4a, in approximately 300 meters of water, 75 kilometers northwest of the Shetlands.
- The development plan consists of the conversion of the discovery well into a production well and a 16 kilometer production pipeline tied back to the main Laggan-Tormore flowline.
- The Glenlivet field is being developed as part of the project
- Edradour is expected to start up in the fourth quarter of 2017 and will reach a plateau of 17,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) with an estimated development cost of 340 million GBP.
- EPC Offshore: Project management services
- fabrication and installation of 12” production pipelines, 6” MEG(1) pipeline complete with 2" piggy backed service line,
- supply and installation of steel tube umbilical,
- fabrication and installation of pipeline end manifold, flowline end termination, flexible tails
- and rigid well tie-in spools, as well as the installation of templates and manifolds provided by the client,
- rock dumping and pre-commissioning.
- FMC Technologies: Subsea equipment including manifolds and associated connections and controls equipment, wellhead systems, subsea tie back connection equipment and a subsea production tree
- 2011 - Edradour Gas and Condensate Field discovered
- 2014 - Total announces the final investment decision
- 2014 - Dong sells 5% to Total
- 2015 - Subsea contract awarded for Glenlivet
- A Cretaceous reservoir
- Total: new gas and condensate discovery in the West of Shetland
- EPC Offshore signs deal with Total on Edradour
- UK: Total launches Edradour development and acquires a 60% interest in Glenlivet
- Technip awarded large contract for the Edradour Subsea Development, West of Shetlands, UK
- FMC Technologies Awarded Subsea Systems Contract for Total's Edradour and Glenlivet Fields
- DONG Energy to divest 5% of West of Shetland Edradour field to Total - DONG Energy and Total to develop the Glenlivet and Edra
- Technip awarded subsea contract for the Glenlivet project, West of Shetlands, UK