- Source: Patoka, Illinois (Patoka Hub)
- Destination: St. James, Louisiana (St. James Hub)
- Ownership: Energy Transfer
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Eastern Gulf Crude Access Project (EGCAP), will be capable of transporting up to 420,000 Bbls/d of crude oil from the Patoka Oil Terminal Hub directly to refinery markets along the Mississippi River and the Louisiana Gulf Coast, including to the crude oil terminalling hub in St. James, Louisiana (St. James Hub).