- Destination: Southeast Texas System
- Ownership: Energy Transfer Partners
- Website: http://www.energytransfer.com/
- Length: kilometres (370 miles)
- Capacity: 2.4 Bcf per day
- Status: Operating
- The East Texas pipeline connects three treating facilities, with the Southeast Texas System.
- The East Texas pipeline was the first phase of a multi-phased project that increased service to producers in East and North Central Texas and provided access to the Katy Hub.
- The East Texas pipeline expansions include the 36-inch East Texas extension to connect the Reed compressor station in Freestone County to the Grimes County compressor station, the 36-inch Katy expansion connecting Grimes to the Katy Hub, and the 42-inch Southeast Bossier pipeline connecting the Cleburne to Carthage pipeline to the HPL system.
- 2004 - Kathy Bossier Pipeline completed
- 2005 - Forth Worth Basin Pipeline completed
- 2006 - Barnett-Texoma Expansion Phase 1 & 2, Forth Worth Basin Looping, Maypearl to Mansfield Line completed
- 2007 - Barnett-Texoma Expansion Phase 3 completed
- 2008 - Southeast Boosier Pipeline Phase 1 & 2, North side to Paris Loop, Maypearl to Malone, Carthage Loop Expansion completed
- 2009 - Katy Pipeline Expansion, Southern Shale, Texas Independence Pipeline & Cleburne to Tolar Extension completed
- Energy Transfer Partners, Intrastate Transportation And Storage,
- EIA Natural Gas Pipeline Projects 2000-2009