- Operator: Sapurakencana
- Country: Malaysia
- Production start: 2011
- Partners: Petronas
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The East Piatu Field is located in Block 329, approximately 260 km northeast of Terengganu in water depths of approximately 61 meters.
- The development project consists of installation of fully independent Central Processing Platform, Bridge linked to a new Wellhead Platform and two new export pipelines to PM Larut A Platform.
- Kencana: Fabrication of platforms
- BC Petrochemical: Chemical Injection Skid
- 2013 - Sapurakencana acquired Newfields stake
- BC Petrochemical Oil And Gas Processing References
- Anggerik Laksana Platform References
- Sapurakencana Petroleum Berhad Signs Share Purchase Agreement With Newfield Exploration Company