- Source: Eaglebine and Woodbine crude areas
- Destination: Nederland, Texas
- Ownership: Sunoco Logistics
- Website: http://www.sunocologistics.com
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 60,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The pipeline will provide takeaway capacity for the growing production of the Eaglebine and Woodbine crude areas to Nederland, Texas, including Sunoco Logistics’s Nederland Terminal.
- Sunoco Logistics will convert a portion of its existing refined products MagTex pipeline into crude service and reverse the flow of the pipeline from Hearne, Texas to the Nederland, Texas area as part of the Eaglebine Express pipeline.
- The pipeline is expected to be operational in the middle of 2014.
- 2013 - Sunoco Logistics Announces Binding Open Season