- Operator: DEA
- Country: Norway
- Location: Norwegian Sea
- Production start: First gas is expected in 2020
- Partners: DEA Norge AS (40%), Edison (20%), Maersk Oil Norway AS (20%), OMV Norge (20%)
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Dvalin gas field was previously known as Zidane
- The field is located in Production Licence (PL) 435, approximately 15 kilometres northwest of the Heidrun field and 35 kilometres south of the Skarv field in the Norwegian Sea.
- The field will be developed as a subsea tieback to the adjacent Heidrun platform in the Norwegian Sea.
- Gas from the field will be transported via Heidrun through the Polarled Gas Pipeline to the Nyhamna Gas Plant
- Technip: EPCI contract for the subsea development
- Aker Solutions: A production system encompassing a manifold, four subsea trees and a 15-kilometer long umbilical
- 2010 - Dvalin Gas Field discovered
- 2012 - A second gas-bearing reservoir was discovered
- 2016 - Contracts awarded for the development
- Dvalin consists of two separate structures, Dvalin East and Dvalin West. Both discoveries contain gas in Middle Jurassic sandstones of the Garn and Ile Formations.
- 6507/7-14 S DVALIN, NPD
- Dvalin, DEA
- Aker Solutions Wins Subsea Contracts for Dvalin Gas Field
- Technip awarded important contract for Dvalin subsea development