- Operator: Maersk
- Country: Kazakhstan
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The first phase of the pilot project was completed in 2001 and included the drilling of seven wells and the construction of surface facilities.
- The second appraisal phase was initiated to evaluate the field’s production performance under various development schemes,
- A full field development plan (FDP) was formulated and approved comprising the drilling eight vertical wells and six horizontal wells.
- 1994 - Production Sharing Agreement (PSA) which was signed
- 2001 - The first phase of the pilot project was completed
- 2002 - The second appraisal phase was initiated
- 2007 - A full field development plan (FDP) was formulated and approved by the Kazakh authorities
- 2009 - The first phase of the FDP was completed
- 2012 - First oil at Dunga Phase II