- Operator: Qatar Petroleum
- Country: Qatar
- Location: 80 kms to the West of Doha
- Production start: 1949
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Onshore Dukhan is a large oil and gas field extending over an area of approximately 80 kms by 8 kms and is located about 80 kms to the West of Doha. It produces crude oil, associated gas, condensate and non-associated gas.
- Dukhan Field is comprised of three sectors from North to South - Khatiyah, Fahahil and Jaleha/ Diyab.Oil and gas are separated in four main degassing stations - Khatiyah North, Khatiyah Main, Fahahil Main and Jaleha. Satellite stations are Fahahil North and Fahahil South and Khatiyah South.
- Dukhan Field has a total of 300 oil-producing wells, 182 water injection wells and 58 gas-producing and injector wells
- The Diyab satellite station at the south end of the field has no process facilities and the total oil production is sent to Jaleha station for processing. Stabilized crude oil is transported through pipeline to Mesaieed port about 100 kms east of Dukhan.
- Dukhan crude is of high quality, with an API specific gravity of 40 degrees and sulfur content of 1.5%.
- Gas Lift Project - Compression - EPC
- Natural Gas Liquids Complex - Compression - Engineering services
- CGGVeritas: Ultra high-density high-resolution seismic survey
- Kentz Corporation: Engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning for wellhead industrial control systems, alongside corrosion protection
- 1939 - Dukhan Oil Field discovered
- 1949 - First oil produced
- 1989 - Power water injection started
- 1998 - Gas cap cycling
- 2006 - Gas Lift Project completed
- The field consists of four separate reservoirs
- Qatar Petroleum, Onshore Oil
- Dukhan 3D: An Ultra High Density, Full Wide Azimuth Seismic Survey for the Future
- Saipem Gas And Oil Production And Treating Facilities References
- Saipem Gas Compression Stations References
- CGGVeritas Announces Award for Ultra High-Density Land Seismic Contract
- Kentz awarded US$190 million contract with Qatar Petroleum