- Operator: CNOOC
- Country: China
- Location: Western South China Sea
- Production start: 2003
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- DF1-1 was developed in two phases.
- Phase I is consisted of a central platform, a production platform and an onshore processing terminal.
- With twelve production wells, the designed production capacity of Phase I is about 154.8 million cubic feet per day.
- Phase II included two unmanned wellhead platforms, 16 wells, 2 sub-sea pipelines and 2 sub-sea cables
- After the completion of Phase II, the production capacity of the field is expected to be 232 million cubic feet per day
- Natural gas is piped to Hainan province
- CSE: Jackets & Modules
- BOPCE: Subsea
- COOEC: Pipeline installation
- 2003 - First gas produced
- 2006 - Phase II production started
- Jotun Platform References
- Serimax Pipeline References
- International Protective Coatings Platform References
- CNOOC Successfully Commenced Its Largest Independent Gas Field
- CNOOC Ltd Announces the Startup of Phase Ⅱ of DF 1-1 Gas Field