- Operator: BG Group
- Country: Trinidad And Tobago
- Production start: 1996
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The gas is produced under a Combined Development Plan for the fields in Blocks 5(a), 6(b) and E.
- Production is currently delivered from the Dolphin field through 13 platform wells, and the Dolphin Deep field from two sub-sea wells.
- The Dolphin Deep Gas Field sub-sea facilities are tied back to facilities on the Dolphin platform.
- The Starfish Gas Field is to be tied back to the Dolphin Facilities
- Heerema Marine Contractors: Dolphin 'A' Installation
- Emtunga: Accommodation Module FEED study
- Stolt Offshore: Gas transportation pipeline
- 1996 - Dolphin commenced production
- 2002 - Development approval awarded for Dolphin Deep
- 2004 - Stolt Offshore awarded contract for Gas transportation pipeline
- 2006 - Dolphin Deep gas field started up
- BG Group, Databook 2012
- FoundOcean North And South America Subsea References
- Emtunga Offshore Platform References
- BG Group continues to expand its Atlantic Basin LNG Interests
- Stolt Offshore Announces $80 Million Contract Award In Trinidad