- Operator: Exxon
- Country: Chad
- Production start: 2003
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The complex includes the Bolobo, Miandoum and Kome fields, which began production in 2003; the Nya Field, which achieved first oil in 2005; and the Moundouli Field, which began production in 2006.
- The Maikeri Field began production in 2007 and the Timbre Field in 2009.
The oil is exported via the Chad Cameroon Oil Pipeline
- 2000 - Chevron takes a 25% stake in the project
- 2003 - Bolobo, Miandoum and Kome fields come on stream
- 2014 - Chevron sold its stake to the Chad state
- Chevron Joins Chad Development Consortium
- Chad-Cameroon Oil Project Celebrates Official Project Inauguration
- Chevron Announces Sale of Interests in Chad and Cameroon