- Source: Mont Belvieu, Texas
- Destination: Raleigh, N.C.
- Ownership: Enterprise Products Partners
- Website: http://www.enterpriseproducts.com/
- Length: kilometres (1,306 miles)
- Capacity: 160,000 barrels of propane per day
- Crude Type: Propane
- The Dixie Pipeline extends from Mont Belvieu, southeast Texas to markets in the southeastern U.S., and transports propane and other NGLs.
- Propane supplies transported on this system primarily originate from southeast Texas, south Louisiana and Mississippi.
- This system operates in seven states: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas, and is connected to eight non-regulated propane terminals
- The pipeline extends approximately 1,100 miles from and includes a 204-mile lateral into Georgia
- It transports propane from fractionators and refineries in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi to customers throughout the Southeast.
- In operation
- 1999 - Enterprise acquired a stake in the pipeline
- 2000 - Enterprise acquired an additional 8.38% stake from Conoco
- 2008 - Enterprise acquired the remaining shares in the company
- Enterprise, NGL Pipelines
- Shell and Enterprise Agree to General Terms of a Major Natural Gas Liquids Alliance
- Enterprise Acquires Additional Interest in Dixie Pipeline Company
- Enterprise Completes Purchase of Remaining Interest in Dixie Pipeline Company and Dixie Terminals and Storage Company