- Operator: LLOG
- Country: USA
- Location: Mississippi Canyon, Gulf of Mexico
- Production start: 2015
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The project is located in the Gulf of Mexico Mississippi Canyon area in water depths of approximately 5000 feet (1524 meters)
- The Delta House FPS is designed to accommodate production from a number of nearby fields, including LLOG’s previously announced discoveries in Mississippi Canyon 300 and Mississippi Canyon 431.
- The oil and gas export lines will connect the FPS to existing downstream pipeline infrastructure. The FPS will have capacity of 80 MBOPD, 200 MMCFD, and 40 MBWPD and space for 20 risers, which will allow production from up to nine simultaneously producing fields with dual flowlines.
- The FPS will have peaking capability up to 100 MBOPD and 240 MMCFD. The Facilities are expected to process and transport production from six initial wells when they begin commercial operation in 2015.
- Total capital required for the Project is over $2B.
- The platform will process hydrocarbons from satellite fields including Marmalard (Mississippi Canyon Blocks 255 & 300) & Son Of Bluto 2 (Mississippi Canyon Block 431)
- The Otis Field is to be developed as a Subsea Tieback
- Oil is transported on the Odyssey Oil Pipeline
- Exmar Offshore: OPTI-11000® semi-submersible hull design
- Audubon Engineering: Design and procurement of the topsides equipment.
- Hyundai Heavy Industry: Construction of the hull
- Dockwise: transportion from Ulusan, Korea to Ingleside, Texas.
- Kiewit Offshore Fabrication of the topsides (including the deck) and integration of the topsides to the hull.
- InterMoor: Mooring and installation of the FPS
- FMC Technologies: Supply of nine subsea trees, four subsea manifolds, five multiphase meters and associated topside control systems and subsea distribution systems
- First Subsea: 14 Ballgrab Type III, ball and taper, subsea mooring connectors
- Technip: Project management, engineering, fabrication, installation and pre-commissioning of more than 200 kilometers of infield and export flowlines and risers
- 2007 - Delta House Oil And Gas Field discovered
- 2012 - Marmalard & Son Of Bluto 2 fields discovered
- 2012 - Delta House project approved
- 2013 - FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract
- 2015 - First oil produced
- 2015 - American Midstream acquired the platform
- Gulf Of Mexico Deepwater Natural Gas And Oil Qualified Fields
- Serimax Pipeline References
- Delta House Project Approved; Arclight To Provide Financing
- FMC Technologies Receives $114 Million Subsea Equipment Order for LLOG Exploration's Delta House Project
- DNV Inks Contract for LLOG's Delta House FPS
- First Subsea Mooring Connectors for LLOG Delta House FPS
- Technip awarded substantial subsea contract for the Delta House project, in the Gulf of Mexico
- LLOG Exploration Announces Initial Production from Delta House Project
- McDermott Awarded Otis Field Subsea Tieback Project by LLOG
- American Midstream Closes Acquisition of Delta House Interest and Increases Revolving Credit Facility by 50% to $750 Million