- Source: Reeves County, Texas and Lea County, New Mexico
- Ownership: Energy Transfer Partners
- Website: http://www.energytransfer.com/
- Length: kilometres (130 miles)
- Capacity: 120,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The pipeline will have the capacity to accept approximately 120,000 barrels per day of crude oil from receipt points located in Reeves County, Texas and Lea County, New Mexico for transportation to delivery points in Loving County, Texas and Lea County, New Mexico.
- Interstate service on the Delaware Pipeline will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- This project, when completed, will consist of three separate gathering systems with an aggregate of approximately 130 miles of pipe.
- The gathering systems will deliver crude oil into the Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. Delaware Basin Extension.
- 2015 - Open season announced
- Energy Transfer Partners Announces Binding Open Season for Crude Oil Pipeline in Texas and New Mexico