- Location: Dawn, Ontario, Canada
- Ownership: Spectra Energy
- Website: http://www.spectraenergy.com/
- Status: Operating
- The Union Gas Dawn Facility is a world class natural gas trading hub.
- The Dawn Facility is the largest underground storage facility in Canada with 155 billion cubic feet of high deliverability storage.
- At Dawn, customers also have access to significant take away capacity and interconnectivity with numerous pipelines
Related Gas Pipelines
- Vector Gas Pipeline, Great Lakes Gas Transmission Company GLGT Pipeline & Transcanada Canadian Mainline Gas Pipeline
- The Nexus Gas Transmission NGT Pipeline will also connect to the hub