- Source: North Dakota
- Destination: Hartford, Illinois and Patoka, Illinois
- Ownership: Koch Pipeline
- Website: http://www.kochpipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- A proposed pipeline to transport Bakken crude oil from western North Dakota to Hartford, Illinois and Patoka, Illinois.
- 2013 - Koch Pipeline announced that it would conduct Phase I of an open season
- Dakota Express Pipeline would include some new construction while also utilizing Koch Pipeline’s existing Wood River Pipeline and Hartford terminal. Historically, the Wood River Pipeline has transported crude oil south to north from Hartford, Illinois,to the Saint Paul, Minnesota, area. Koch Pipeline has completed an engineering viability study on reversing the flow ofWood River Pipeline and utilizing it as part of the Dakota Express Pipeline system.
- Dakota Express Pipeline would begin service in 2016 with an expected initial capacity of approximately 250,000 barrels per day.