- Ownership: Energy Transfer
- Website: http://www.energytransfer.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 450,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- DAPL is expected to deliver in excess of 450,000 barrels per day of crude oil from the Bakken/Three Forks production area in North Dakota to market centers in the Midwest.
- DAPL will provide shippers with access to Midwestern refineries, unit-train rail loading facilities to facilitate deliveries to East Coast refineries, and the Gulf Coast market through an interconnection in at Patoka Oil Terminal Hub
- The pipeline is to be fed by 6 Crude Gathering Terminals in Stanley, Ramberg, Epping, Trenton, Watford City and Johnson Corner, all in North Dakota.
- Matrix: Engineering, procurement and construction of the six gathering terminals
- 2014 - Phillips 66 Becomes Joint Venture Partner
- 2015 - Terminal contract awarded
- Energy Transfer Announces Crude Oil Pipeline Project Connecting Bakken Supplies to Patoka, Illinois and to Gulf Coast Markets
- Phillips 66 Becomes Joint Venture Partner with Energy Transfer to Build Bakken Crude Oil Pipelines
- Matrix Service Company Awarded EPC of Crude Gathering Terminals Feeding the Dakota Access Pipeline