- Operator: Maersk
- Country: Denmark
- Location: North Sea
- Production start: 1991
- Partners: North Sea Fund - 20%, Maersk - 31.2%, Shell - 36.8% and Chevron - 12.0%
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Dagmar Field is a satellite development to the Gorm Oil Field with one unmanned wellhead platform without a helideck.
- The unprocessed production can be transported to the Gorm F platform, where separate facilities for handling the sour gas from the Dagmar Field have been installed.
- 1991 - First oil produced
- 2007 - Production ceased
- The Dagmar Field is an anticline structure, induced through salt tectonics.
- The uplift is very pronounced, and the Dagmar oil reservoir is situated closer to the surface than any other hydrocarbon reservoirs in Danish territory. The reservoir is heavily fractured