Dagang Refinery Project
rating: 0+x

Related Pages

Refineries in China

Petrochina Refineries

Rosneft Refineries

Refinery News

{"module":"feed\/FeedModule","params":{"src":"http:\/\/killajoules.wikidot.com\/feed\/pages\/pagename\/blog%3A_start\/category\/blog\/tags\/Refinery\/limit\/10\/t\/My+Blog","limit":"5","module_body":"* %%linked_title%%"}}

  • Want a weekly review of refining news?

Refining Blog Entries

Summary Information

  • Ownership: Rosneft, Petrochina
  • Website: http://www.rosneft.com/
  • Wiki Page:
  • Location: Tianjin, China
  • Capacity: 13.0 million tons/annum & 260,000 bbl/day
  • Nelson Complexity:
  • Project Stage: Planning
  • Budget: $5 Billion
  • Expected Completion: Commissioning is expected in 2020

The Project

  • Project Type: Greenfield Refinery
  • Project Summary: With a total investment of RMB 30 billion, the Tianjin refinery consists of 18 sets of process units, including a 13Mt/a atmospheric-vacuum distillation unit, a 2.7 Mt/a continuous catalystic reforming unit and a 4Mt/a residue hydrodesulfurization unit, as well as a dock, an oil-tank farm and utilities.
  • Main Contractors

Refining Units

  • Atmospheric Distillation
  • Vacuum Distillation
  • continuous catalytic reforming unit - 2.7 Mt/a
  • Residue hydrodesulfurization unit - 4Mt/a

Terminal Capacity

  • Crude Oil:
  • Refined Products:

Crude Supply

  • Russian companies will supply 70 percent of the crude to the facility at market prices, with the remaining 30 percent from Arab countries.

Products Produced

  • All the produced gasoline and diesel will meet Euro Ⅲ standard, with some in compliance with Euro Ⅴ standard.
  • Most of the refined products will be sold in Chinese market


  • 2010 - Foundation laid
  • 2013 - Rosneft and CNPC Agree Key Principles of Commissioning Schedule and Crude Oil Deliveries
  • 2014 - Agreement made to do feasibility

Other Information

  • Final investment decision expected in 2017

Relevant Links

  1. Foundation laid of the China-Russia joint venture refinery in Tianjin
  2. Development of Cooperation Between Rosneft and CNPC
  3. BusinessRussia, China negotiate increased oil deliveries to joint refinery
  4. Rosneft and CNPC Agree Key Principles of Tianjin Refinery Commissioning Schedule and Crude Oil Deliveries for Refining at Tianjin
  5. Rosneft and CNPC Endorse Feasibility Study for Construction of the Tianjin Refinery

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License